Achieve sales targets and develop company market share & presence at the assigned region.
- Prepare and get agreement to an annual exports sales plan and budget for company products, which will meet company budget and business planning requirements.
- Represent the company at senior level with the off shore customers base to ensure the image of the company is maintained and enhanced as an aid to achieve exports sales targets.
- Maintain effective budgetary controls of export sales expenses authorize and control all expenditures of the region.
- Resolve product or service problem, distribution and customer complaints & claims.
- Address all problems that may develop within the exports region promptly including writing a detailed report to keep on file.
- Establish new as well as manage relation with current main importers, traders and offshore wholesales to ensure meeting of their financial and order commitments to the company through close monitoring receiving market feedback and business trip visits.
- Continually attempting to penetrate new markets and establish the company image as a good international brand in different region.
- Present periodical sales reports to top management as required.
- Gather and update information and market data of the targeted markets and set up launches in coordination with Marketing Services Division.
- Attend and prepare international fairs, exhibitions and seminars to promote products and establish relations with of shore importers.
- Submit Quarterly Rolling Sales Forecast within the agreed deadline.
Engineering background is preferred but not essential. Min.6-8 years experience in export and developing new markets of building materials, has to manage all the business activities within the region/territory to serve the company objectives, proven track record in the same capacity, excellent communication, computer skills, and fluent English are required, French is an asset.