Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and weekly flexible action plan including route planning, traveling, visit frequencies and reviewing it with his Technical Support & Regional Marketing Manager.
- Generating new sales leads and following them up until they materialize to business.
- Regular follow up for existing customers and maximizing their sales.
- Expanding his customers list by developing new prospects within the different market segments.
- Scheduled post-sales activities such as cash collection, sales leads to roofers, courtesy site visits, etc….
- Physical market survey of his area to gather information on new projects and conducting all marketing activities in his assigned area.
- Submitting scheduled reports in time and as per the management requirements.
- Conducting any market survey required by the company.
Engineering background with min. 4-6 years experience in building materials, has to manage all the business activities to serve the company objectives, proven track record in the same capacity, excellent communication skills is required. Owning a car & willing to use it in work against allowance.