Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct contact with consulting offices, clients, governmental & Military Engineering Sectors, main contractors & applicators.
- Follow up of projects in both design & tender stages to investigate the possibilities of introduction & specifying Bitunil products.
- Assist in design & technical detailing of waterproofing work for those projects.
- Assist in tender documentation (BOQ / SPECS / … etc).
- General technical support to consultants & engineering departments regarding waterproofing systems and their connection to Civil &Arch. Design Schemes.
- Follow up of running projects designed & supervised by consultants to explore new phases & scopes of work related to proposed non-manufactured material portfolio.
- Field follow- up of large & important projects where Bitunil materials have already been specified during installation stage to render technical installation support to applicator, supervisor & main contractor.
- Periodical presentations to enhance the acknowledgment of BituNil material list & offered technical assistance.
- Coordination with Sales Dept. to transfer information regarding potential sales.
- Coordination with Business Development Dept. regarding the new materials & their specification planned scheme.
- Performing general market survey to monitor the need of new products in coordination with Business Development Dept.
Civil Engineering background with min. 8 years experience in building materials, , proven track record in the same capacity, excellent communication skills is required. Owning a car & willing to use it in work against allowance.