Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare the cash position of the firm on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Makes the cash reports and presents it to the top management for approval.
• Ensure that the Banks dealing with will have the cash necessary to make day-to-day transactions
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensure that all bank transactions are accurately and timely processed into the accounting system.
• Get bank statements monthly with which to do bank reconciliations.
• Prepare bank reconciliation monthly
• Ensure posting to general ledger is timely and accurate
• Ensure statutory deductions are timely prepared and paid
• Draw to the Finance manager’s attention any changes in financial law or regulations which affect the organization
• Assist in all other areas of financial management as required from time to time by finance manager.
B.Sc commerce with min. 3-4 years experience in relevant field, proven track record in the same capacity, excellent communication skills is required, and good command of English.