Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with the Financial department for issuing petty cash for the Production department.
- Deal with the Maintenance department in case of breakdowns.
- Deal with Admin. & HR department to solve any problem concerning the labors in the Production department.
- Coordination with the Operation Manager for the operation of the two production lines.
- Prepare the weekly production plan at the beginning of the week.
- Prepare the detailed weekly production plan for the two production lines.
- Calculate the quantities of the required batches for production.
- Review the issued batches from the Lab to production.
- Review of store issue orders and store release orders on daily basis.
- Review of Finished Product Receiving Orders and their submittal to the lab.
- Review the consumption of the issued raw materials on daily basis.
- Review with the lab in case of the presence of a technical re-inspection request.
- Follow up and arrange the packaging works.
- Supervise the production lines, labors and the quality of the products.
- Prepare a weekly report for the productivity of the factory to be presented to the top management.
Computer Engineering background with min. 6 years experience in IT , proven track record in the same capacity, excellent communication skills is required, and good command of English. CCNA, MCSE.
B.Sc. of Production Engineering with at least 6 Years in production industry. Good command of English, High Communication, Managerial and Analytical Skills.