Duties & Responsibilities
• Negotiate and obtain agreement and approval for all contracts regarding pricing and services: Transportation rates, freight bill audit/coding/payment requirements, on-site traffic coordinators, Tracking /tracing, Claim processing etc.
• Accountable for annual targets to control freight expenses within established boundaries.
• Manage all transportation related damage and shortage claims including filing the claim, if necessary, following to final resolution.
• Review LCs before issuance then arrange the shipping and documents with respect to LCs terms and conditions.
• Handle the import shipments of raw materials once they are at the POD and determine the declaration form type. Issuing the certified checks or a letter of guarantee to the customs duties. Manage all the internal procedures to speed up the clearance in order to avoid demurrage and storage. Provide info & reports to warehouse department that ensure the delivery of imported materials.
• Responsible for preparing cost analysis for budgeted and actual costs concerning the sea freight rates, trucking & clearance expenses. Reviewing all the official receipts then issuing a payout requests to finance departments for the forwarder's due balances.
• Handle the documentations related to export’s subsidy with finance department
• Preparing settlement statements & reconciliations for custom’s forms no. 13 related to temporary exemptions or Drawback for the imported raw materials which enable us to liquidate the letters of guarantee or cash back.
Suitable B.Sc. Degree with 6 Years experience in Logistic Field. Good command of English- High Communication & Managerial Skills – Good Negotiator.